Re-usable fabric face mask - Green SpotSisterworks
Our reusable fabric Face Mask – Limited Collection is made in Melbourne.
Each mask is made with two layers of 100% cotton fabric and 1 layer of muslin lining that is comfortable and breathable. These fabric face masks can provide you with protection from dust, wind, bugs and other irritants and contaminants in the air. Our fabric face masks are washable & reusable to save money and reduce waste.
- Made from 2 layers of 100% cotton fabric.
- Limited fabric collection.
- Reusable and reversible Face masks
- 1 layer of muslin lining to protect your skin.
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric.
- Elastic ear loops (white or black depending on availability).
- Dimensions – approx. 26 cm wide x 14.5 to 15.5 cm high (approximate size for adult – these are individually handmade, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions).
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash before first use, and then wash as needed.
- Gently hand wash or machine wash in cold water, wash with similar colours on gentle cycle, hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach.
Discontinue use and discard if worn out or soiled.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or difficulty breathing.
50% of the profit from this product supports the refugee, asylum seeker and migrant women who made it.