3D Printed Dewdrop Vase - Translucent PurpleThe Daily Rabbit
Each vase is 3D Printed using 3D printing technology, sometimes incorporating bead, wire and other elements. The Daily Rabbit creator Lyn uses a variety of Fused Filament Fabrication machines: designing, CAD-modelling and producing all 3D printed elements.
Small - 14cm H
Large - 20cm H
MATERIALS: Plant-based bio plastic
If you've never seen or handled a 3D printed object before, our vases may surprise you.‚ They are incredibly light, weighing between 50 and 200 grams. Here's some important tips for vase care and handling:
* Treat your vase like a handmade object. It is made up of hundreds of individually printed layer lines (not injection moulded).
* To avoid breakage, do not squeeze hard, and avoid dropping (particularly on hard surfaces). ‚ ‚
* PLA is not UV resistant, so vases are not recommended for prolonged outdoor use, or placement in very direct or hot sun.‚
* Half-fill your vase with water, and support from the bottom when lifting to avoid squeezing the vase.
* To clean, rinse between uses with cool water, and drain upside down. Not dishwasher safe.
Made in Wodonga VIC