3D Printed The Woods Vase - Matte LavenderThe Daily Rabbit
Welcome to The Woods …
… a complex, functional, watertight vase, 3D printed with eco-friendly, degradable PLA bio-plastic, which is derived from corn starch. The spirit of ancient trees - the elders of nature - is captured in its rich, sculptural design.
The Woods can be dark and deep, or as light and magical as a dream.
The Woods' versatility allows it to be printed in a wide range of colours and textures. Lush, smoky colours evoke danger and mystery. Translucent textures enable you to peer into its inner geometry, enhanced by visible flower and leaf stems. Ethereal matte colours reveal the fairytale kingdom at the heart of the woods.
Large size is 16cm (6.5") high. Small size is 12cm (4.7") high (more suitable for desktops and small side tables). Full dimensions: Large: 145x145x160mm, Small: 109x109x120mm.
Please refer to the scale photograph provided.
If you've never seen or handled a 3D printed object before, our vases may surprise you. They are incredibly light, weighing between 50 and 200 grams. Here's some important tips for vase care and handling:
* Treat your vase like a handmade object. It is made up of hundreds of individually printed layer lines (not injection moulded).
* To avoid breakage, do not squeeze hard, and avoid dropping (particularly on hard surfaces).
* PLA is not UV resistant, so vases are not recommended for prolonged outdoor use, or placement in very direct or hot sun.
* Half-fill your vase with water, and support from the bottom when lifting to avoid squeezing the vase.
* To clean, rinse between uses with cool water, and drain upside down. Not dishwasher safe.
Made in Wodonga VIC