3D Printed Vase - Copper Silk RegentThe Daily Rabbit
REGENT VASE FEATURES:
* Unique, versatile, contemporary, handmade, made from premium degradable or biodegradable material
* Classic design: modern colonial. Perfect for the fireplace!
* Exceptionally light, water provides weight.
* Designed, CAD modelled and home-studio printed by The Daily Rabbit.
* Made from environmentally friendly (degradable or biodegradable) PLA plastic - derived from corn starch
* The perfect gift for the person who has everything.
SILK PLA is solid colour, light reflecting, and has a slightly metallic appearance. THE REGENT looks fabulous printed with Silk PLA! Light is bounced off its deep ridges, giving it a two-tone effect.
TRANSLUCENT PLA is semi-see-through, shiny, and reflects light beautifully
GLITTER PLA is translucent and has a subtle glitter finish.
REGULAR PLA has a semi-matte to semi-gloss opaque finish.
* Refer to the standard colour palette in the photo section when selecting colours.
* Domestic 3D printing is a craft, not a manufacturing process: slight irregularities are to be expected, making each vase unique.
* Treat your vase like a handmade object. It is made up of hundreds of individually printed layer lines (not injection moulded).
* To avoid breakage, do not squeeze, and avoid dropping (particularly on hard surfaces).
* Not recommended for outdoor use in very direct or hot sun.
* Rinse between uses with cool water, and drain upside down. Not dishwasher safe.
DIMENSIONS: 14cm H
MATERIALS: Plant-based bio plastic
Made in Wodonga VIC