Yubari Melon Scented CandleAsian Scents Co.
Yubari Melon, also known as Hokkaido melon, is considered the best melon in Japan. Yubari melons are not just any orange-fleshed melon grown in Japan. They aren’t even any melons grown in Hokkaido. They must be grown in the town of Yubari. Furthermore, the season of these melons is very limited.
Our Yubari Melon candle smells exactly like a fresh watery melon, sweet and juicy.
Honeydew, grapefruit, pear
- Made of Coconut Soy Wax & Wooden wick
- High-quality fragrance oil
- Approx. up to 40hours burn time
- Weight 450grams (reusable jar)
- Large - 74mm x W 69mm x H 87mm, Small - D 60mm x H 45mm
- Hand-poured small batches in Melbourne
Our scented candles are vegan-friendly wax that consists of a balanced blend of Coconut and Pure Soy.
No additives – Hydrogenated soybean and coconut oil from the USA
Non-toxic, paraben-free, no phthalates and cruelty-free.